Meet AgFlow 👋
Taking Agricultural Commodities Physical Trading|Market Analysis|Risk Management|Algorithmic Trading|FMCG Sourcing to the Next Level
Actionable agricultural commodities market insights based on evidence and sourced from a completely transparent and exclusive network.
Trusted by Thousands of Agricultural Commodities Professionals
3 Reasons to Choose AgFlow as Your
Agricultural Commodities Market Data Provider
Data you cannot trace back to the source of information is not actionable and, therefore, irrelevant.
This is why we provide you with the name and contact details of our contributors.
Synthetic data created out of a judgment is as good as the human behind it and is therefore inherently inaccurate.
This is why we report market events such as bids, asks, and realized lineups.
Data created out of context, disconnected from actual local realities is not timely and is inherently misleading.
This is why we provide you with transparent and fact-based information.
Physical Prices on Agricultural Commodities
Leverage the world’s largest and most granular physical cash quotes database, built with a transparent network of 115+ contributors who exclusively report market events to:
- Build and analyze trading models using current and historical physical prices to support trading activities or anticipate derivatives’ price evolutions.
- Stress-test price movements scenarios. Use physical prices as a benchmark for Mark-to-Market calculation and daily VaR reconciliation.
- Prepare annual sourcing plans while keeping track of raw material prices variations and find the right supplier.
- Track price evolutions on physical markets to find the best cash execution and the right broker.
Agricultural Commodity Freight Rates
View freight markets from a global perspective across 800 ports and with 8,000 freight indications weekly updates to:
- Complete trading scenarios forecasts with current and historical freight rate indications.
- View how freight impacts the P&L. Use as a benchmark for Mark-to-Market calculation and daily VaR reconciliation.
- Forecast how freight impacts your sourcing plans to ensure optimal execution of your annual supply purchase.
- Find the best freight execution for the cargoes you’re planning to move.
Agricultural Commodity Forward Curves
Rely on a daily market price benchmark, even when the market is opaque, with 120+ complete 12-month forward curves to:
- View if a physical price is outside its usual corridor to spot trading signals.
- Ensure your traders’ positions are accurately marked with a complete view of the forward markets.
- Rapidly identify trading signals to trade with an edge.
Agricultural Commodities Supply & Demand
Follow the global demand variations over the last years and view the demand for the next two months thanks to most accurate and timely trade flows data available on the market to:
- Build supply & demand analysis through historical trade flow trends to forecast price moves.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and contract terms.
- Identify sourcing opportunities and assess competitive advantage in the market.
- Keep track of global supply & demand and follow competitors’ exposures.
Live Cargo Tracking of Agricultural Commodities
Get access to the only tool that allows you to view in-real time which cargo is on which vessels that neither traditional tracking tools nor customs can rival with to:
- Follow destination swaps and correct supply & demand analysis.
- Follow execution and mitigate execution risks.
- Monitor if the annual supply will be delivered as per plan.
- Follow execution and global trade flows.
A Data Partner for Any Use Case
Maximize Your ROI
We show you the daily transaction summaries received from our global network of 120+ brokers & traders. What you get is the actual market value of 6,000+ Grains, Oilseeds, and Vegoils quotes every day and 9,000+ freight rates weekly to ensure that you have the best execution!
Control Market Risk
Gain a consolidated view of risks and build high-level risk models thanks to AgFlow, get the full picture of your market and quantify the risks that your company’s activity can generate and reduce their impact.
Understand Agricultural Commodities Markets Dynamics
There is more information produced than you can read, understand, and digest in a day. With AgFlow, start to eliminate data collection and benefits from robust and standardized data nomenclature, access market analysis published daily by global experts, and keep your finger on the market’s pulse.
Optimize Sourcing Costs
Every day, we collect raw data from our proprietary network of 130+ brokers & traders, structure it and aggregate and standardize it. Access thousands of quotes and import/export data on a daily basis in order to benchmark your prices and follow the demand.
AgFlow in Numbers
New Data Points Monthly
The AgFlow Method to Collect Agricultural Commodities Data
Every day, we collect raw agricultural commodities data from our network of 130+ fully vetted top-tier sources, aggregate it through proprietary state-of-the-art technology, and redistribute it across the entire agricultural value chain.
An Unmatched Agricultural Commodities Database
Be like 1,100 Market Players and Trade Agricultural Commodities with Transparent, Factual, and Actionable Data
Agricultural Commodities Market Analyses
Powered by Exclusive AgFlow Data
Malaysia to Find a Hybrid Grain Corn Variety
Reading time: 2 minutes Commercial production of Corn for feed in Malaysia is negligible despite the Government...
More Wheat Mills Open in Indonesia
Reading time: 2 minutes During the pre-deregulation era from 1970 to 1998, when Wheat imports were carried out by a...
Spain Becomes Canada’s Most Favored Corn Destination
Reading time: 2 minutes Statistics Canada farmer survey results show that Corn area will remain steady in Ontario, the...
Pakistan: Palm and Soybean-Related Imports Hit $4 Billion
Reading time: 2 minutes Read also: Indonesia Palm Oil Exports On the Rise Again Read also: The Malaysian Palm Oil...
China Purchases Record Soybeans
Reading time: 2 minutes China imported record Soybeans in the first two months of 2023, with upbeat demand forecasts...
Togo Remains the First Organic Soybeans Exporter to the EU
Reading time: 2 minutes The EU imports nearly 90 percent of the Soybeans it consumes domestically, primarily for...
Nepal VegOil: Can Traders Enjoy 45% Net Profit Again?
Reading time: 2 minutes Read also: Is the Weather Supporting the US Soybeans Market? Read also: Brazilian Soybeans and...
Bangladesh Wheat: Romania passes Russia
Reading time: 2 minutes For MY 2023/24, Post forecasts Bangladesh’s Wheat imports at 6.0 million MT, up 20 percent...
Peru Buys More Canadian Wheat Despite the High Price
Reading time: 2 minutes Peru’s Wheat production in MY 2023/2024 (June/July) is forecast at 205,000 MT, a slight...
Uganda – Wheat Import Market of $100 Million
Reading time: 2 minutes Read also: Wheat Prices Are Falling In Russia Due to the Replenished Stocks Read also: Iran...
Broiler Revitalization Project to Boost Corn in Ghana
Reading time: 2 minutes Read also: India’s Corn Export Hits an All-Time High Record Read also: Chinese Feed Firms...
The UK Reduces Rapeseeds from Ukraine and Lithuania
Reading time: 2 minutes Read also: Canada Leads China’s Rapeseeds Oil Import Read also: Indonesia Plays Big in Spanish...
What Our Clients Have to Say
"I strongly recommend AgFlow to other traders or brokers dealing locally and willing to expand beyond their region, as such market data and information are not easy to get for smaller players."