Taking Agricultural Commodities Physical Trading|Market Analysis|Risk Management|Algorithmic Trading|FMCG Sourcing to the Next Level
Actionable agricultural commodities market insights based on evidence and sourced from a completely transparent and exclusive network.
Trusted by Thousands of Agricultural Commodities Professionals
3 Reasons to Choose AgFlow as Your
Agricultural Commodities Market Data Provider
Data you cannot trace back to the source of information is not actionable and, therefore, irrelevant.
This is why we provide you with the name and contact details of our contributors.
Synthetic data created out of a judgment is as good as the human behind it and is therefore inherently inaccurate.
This is why we report market events such as bids, asks, and realized lineups.
Data created out of context, disconnected from actual local realities is not timely and is inherently misleading.
This is why we provide you with transparent and fact-based information.
Physical Prices on Agricultural Commodities
Leverage the world’s largest and most granular physical cash quotes database, built with a transparent network of 115+ contributors who exclusively report market events to:
- Build and analyze trading models using current and historical physical prices to support trading activities or anticipate derivatives’ price evolutions.
- Stress-test price movements scenarios. Use physical prices as a benchmark for Mark-to-Market calculation and daily VaR reconciliation.
- Prepare annual sourcing plans while keeping track of raw material prices variations and find the right supplier.
- Track price evolutions on physical markets to find the best cash execution and the right broker.
Agricultural Commodity Freight Rates
View freight markets from a global perspective across 800 ports and with 8,000 freight indications weekly updates to:
- Complete trading scenarios forecasts with current and historical freight rate indications.
- View how freight impacts the P&L. Use as a benchmark for Mark-to-Market calculation and daily VaR reconciliation.
- Forecast how freight impacts your sourcing plans to ensure optimal execution of your annual supply purchase.
- Find the best freight execution for the cargoes you’re planning to move.
Agricultural Commodity Forward Curves
Rely on a daily market price benchmark, even when the market is opaque, with 120+ complete 12-month forward curves to:
- View if a physical price is outside its usual corridor to spot trading signals.
- Ensure your traders’ positions are accurately marked with a complete view of the forward markets.
- Rapidly identify trading signals to trade with an edge.
Agricultural Commodities Supply & Demand
Follow the global demand variations over the last years and view the demand for the next two months thanks to most accurate and timely trade flows data available on the market to:
- Build supply & demand analysis through historical trade flow trends to forecast price moves.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and contract terms.
- Identify sourcing opportunities and assess competitive advantage in the market.
- Keep track of global supply & demand and follow competitors’ exposures.
Live Cargo Tracking of Agricultural Commodities
Get access to the only tool that allows you to view in-real time which cargo is on which vessels that neither traditional tracking tools nor customs can rival with to:
- Follow destination swaps and correct supply & demand analysis.
- Follow execution and mitigate execution risks.
- Monitor if the annual supply will be delivered as per plan.
- Follow execution and global trade flows.
We show you the daily transaction summaries received from our global network of 120+ brokers & traders. What you get is the actual market value of 6,000+ Grains, Oilseeds, and Vegoils quotes every day and 9,000+ freight rates weekly to ensure that you have the best execution!
Gain a consolidated view of risks and build high-level risk models thanks to AgFlow, get the full picture of your market and quantify the risks that your company’s activity can generate and reduce their impact.
There is more information produced than you can read, understand, and digest in a day. With AgFlow, start to eliminate data collection and benefits from robust and standardized data nomenclature, access market analysis published daily by global experts, and keep your finger on the market’s pulse.
Every day, we collect raw data from our proprietary network of 130+ brokers & traders, structure it and aggregate and standardize it. Access thousands of quotes and import/export data on a daily basis in order to benchmark your prices and follow the demand.
AgFlow in Numbers
New Data Points Monthly
The AgFlow Method to Collect Agricultural Commodities Data
Every day, we collect raw agricultural commodities data from our network of 130+ fully vetted top-tier sources, aggregate it through proprietary state-of-the-art technology, and redistribute it across the entire agricultural value chain.
An Unmatched Agricultural Commodities Database
Be like 1,100 Market Players and Trade Agricultural Commodities with Transparent, Factual, and Actionable Data
Agricultural Commodities Market Analyses
Powered by Exclusive AgFlow Data
In the intricate web of global trade, few commodities have garnered as much attention in recent years as soybeans. Fo...
In the bustling world of global trade, few commodities have garnered as much attention in recent years as soybeans, e...
Taiwan, a dynamic player in the global agricultural commodity market, has been facing intriguing challenges and oppor...
Where is Barley produced in France? Production is concentrated in the North East quarter of France, the largest produ...
As Brazilian farmers continue to invest in technology, including in new Wheat cultivars that allow weather resistance...
In the vast tapestry of global trade, Latvia, a small yet dynamic nation in Northern Europe, has emerged as a signifi...
What Our Clients Have to Say
"I strongly recommend AgFlow to other traders or brokers dealing locally and willing to expand beyond their region, as such market data and information are not easy to get for smaller players."