Boost Profits With the Ultimate Tool to Track Agricultural Commodities Prices
Leverage the largest and most granular database of Grains, Oilseeds, and Vegoils physical prices and maximize your profit margin. Build and analyze trading models with 4,000 exclusive, live & detailed agricultural commodities’ prices daily.
Trusted by Thousands of Agricultural Commodities Professionals
4 Reasons to Track
Agricultural Commodities Prices on AgFlow
Trade Physical Markets With an Edge
Challenge your positions with 4,000 daily cash quotes from an exclusive network of brokers.
Spot Market Opportunities
Measure Grains, Oilseeds, and Vegoils markets cash and freight trade volume.
Quickly Assess Market Structure
Compare spot and forward curves to view how Grains, Oilseeds, and Vegoils markets are structured.
Do Your Pre- & Post-trade Analysis
Benchmark your positions with market rate references derived from 4,000 daily cash quotes.
Historicals Since 2013
Who Benefits From AgFlow’s Agricultural Commodities Prices Tool?
Leverage the world’s largest and most granular physical cash quotes database, built with a transparent network of 100+ contributors who exclusively report market events to:
Spot Agricultural Commodities Market Opportunities
- Know when and where to seize opportunities with exclusive market signals on Grains, Oilseeds, and Vegoils
- View total cash and freight trade volumes over the last week or month
Quickly Assess Agricultural Commodities Market Structure
- View the historical spot price trend of any Grains, Oilseeds, or Vegoils export market over the last 12 months
- View which broker posted the latest update
- Compare spot and forward curves to assess the market structure
- Download charts and spreadsheets of the historical spot price series (last 3 months) and forward price series
The Tool for Pre- & Post-trade Analysis on Agricultural Commodity Prices
- Follow the average spot and forward rates of any Grains, Oilseeds, or Vegoils product
- Tickers are agricultural products aggregated by export markets, Incoterms, and specifications
Quickly Calculate Bid-Ask Spread
- Buyer and seller prices are displayed next to each other so that you can quickly calculate bid-ask spreads
Find Exactly What You Are Looking For
Display prices by kind:
Generate Your Own Agricultural Commodities Prices Graphs
- Click on any row to generate a graph
- View 6-month historical spot and forward price series
- Compare up to 5 price series simultaneously
Select Your Currency For All Agricultural Commodity Price
- All quotes are normalized in USD per metric ton by default
- Convert quotes to any major currency
How We Collect Agricultural Commodities Prices
What Our Clients Have to Say
"I strongly recommend AgFlow to other traders or brokers dealing locally and willing to expand beyond their region, as such market data and information are not easy to get for smaller players."